00:46

Download "DREAMS IV"


Dear visitor,

I present to you my latest (sort of accidental) ambient work - "Dreams IV". It is a spontaneous effort and I wrote it in a week or so, inspired by the endless variations of cosmos.


After a while of working into a new direction and playing quite many live shows with my other project "King Sleep", I had a small stop and returned a favour to a friend. She kept always telling me how much did she like my previous nature and cosmos inspired ambient music as "the Picturesque Episodes", and I decided to make a gift to her. A collection of new flowing ambient - I cannot really say that this is an album, more a collection of memories and dreams, transformed into waves. I hope you like it - if you liked any of my ambient music before you will like this as well.

Get it in this link

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am thrilled. I love your music. Thanks for posting.

Post a Comment